GentleBirth Preparation Workshop
GentleBirth combines brain science, birth science and technology to empower positive birth through preparation. This program, which includes training and education in mindfulness, hypnosis, CBT and sports psychology is well established, backed by evidence based research and the successful positive births and testimonials of thousands of women around the world. Founded in 2006 by Tracy Donegan, GentleBirth has grown to become a global leader in childbirth education.
GentleBirth will guide you to become more resilient and present for a positive birth experience and give you coping strategies that you will continue to use in daily life and throughout your parenting journey.
Why you should follow The GentleBirth Program:
* GentleBirth optimizes brain plasticity in pregnancy and the postpartum period.
* Daily use of the GentleBirth program rewires your brain for calm and confidence.
* Feel happier and more stable as you become a mother.
* Build a buffer to stressful events in labor reducing potential birth trauma.
* Change pain perception for a more comfortable birth experience.
Topics Covered in a GentleBirth Workshop Are:
Pain definition and perception, The Biology of Fear, Fight/Flight Challenge Response, Mindset & Priming, Sports Psychology, Power Positions, Intro To Mindfulness, Intro To Hypnosis, Hormones During Birth, Breathing Techniques, Physical Comfort Measures, Signs Of Labor/Activities For Labor, Acupressure Points, & More!
Saturday July 28th, 2018 from 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM @ BLOOM Baby + Online Course Content
To Learn More About The Facilitator Or To Sign Up CLICK HERE